Pages

Friday, May 6, 2011

Vaita

Been stuck in traffic jam for more than half an hour....

its not KL....its just seremban. (anyway its impossible for me to step out to KL with my SLK--small little kancil)

i shud have knw, that Friday evening will be terribly jam bcs KL-ians coming back for weekend...

But then its too late for me to take other alternative way.



Back to Sikamat, the place i've been living for 27 years.

Its still the same, quiet, like a shy teenage girl.

Reaching my buddy's house and first thing is rush to washroom.

And then its the time for me to have a close look at ---- Vaita Tam.


Oh....she is so lovely...but i cant tell it....its a taboo for us to say sumthing abt the newborns.

Well she is indeed an angel.

she is not the sleeping type, her curious innocent eyes is watching us



Chatting....all night long

10pm and i have to get up and walk away

And our conversation is not ended yet

but, wat can i do...i m no more a sikamat girl

i must get home early so that my dad can go to bed earlier.



Its ok, although its hard for us to properly arrange a gathering.

I just hope i can meet u all more before i leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment